WiFi, Bluetooth, Blue Light, Mobile Phones – what you need to know for yourself and especially for your children and grandchildren!
Learn how technologies and other health hazards (e.g. mould) in our building environment can affect brain health, sleep, fertility, cancer and chronic illness risk.
Discover what the science and research is really saying, why we aren’t being told the whole truth and hear stories of hope and taking positive action.
Discover simple and effective strategies to minimise your exposure and support your wellbeing.
Arm yourself with the knowledge so you can start feeling the benefits from better sleep, energy levels and overall health.
- Building biology – how the human environment affects human health.
- Nicole’s story – 10 miscarriages and insomnia due before she discovered the cause.
- Impact of Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and Blue light on our sleep and health.
- The importance of paying attention to home appliances, and what you can do to help protect yourself and family.
- What the roll-out of 5G really means and what options you have.
Elevate your understanding in this important topic and what you can do to take control of your own health outcomes and help the next generation.
This event is for you if you:
- Are a future parent, parent, carer or educator looking for ways to help support yourself and our children.
- Suffer from fertility issues, sleep issues, headaches, chronic illness.
- Have an interest in and/or career in health and wellness and wish to expand your understanding.
- Have complex or unexplained health issues and still searching for answers.
- Love connecting with like-minded people in your community.
Don’t miss this chance to hear and meet Nicole in person and be a part of another EMU Wellness educational event.
Nicole Bijlsma is a building biologist, bestselling author, PhD candidate and CEO of the Australian College of Environmental Studies which she established in 1999 to educate people about the health hazards in the built environment. Nicole is an accomplished naturopath and acupuncturist, has lectured at various tertiary institutions for 30 years, has published in peer reviewed journals, has written extensively for Body+Soul newspaper, is regularly consulted by the media to discuss mould, electromagnetic fields and toxic chemicals, and lectures in Australia and abroad (New Zealand, USA, Thailand) about environmental health issues. She is currently undertaking her PhD investigating health hazards in the built environment.
Special event evening will include:
- 90min Talk by Nicole Bijlsma
- Time for questions
- Plus…amazing lucky door prizes to be won. Keep up to date with prize announcements leading up to the event on our EMU Wellness Facebook page and Instagram.
General Admission $27. Unreserved seating.
VIP Ticket $57. Seating in the front few rows + Nicole’s Hardcopy book ‘Healthy Home, Healthy Family: Is where You Live Affecting Your Health’. (Worth $40)
Have a group of 5 or more? Contact us for a group rate.
AT THE DOOR – General Admission $30, unless sold out prior.
HOW TO BOOK:
Select the NUMBER of tickets you want and then click ‘Add to cart’.
If you have any issues with booking your ticket, don’t hesitate to contact us, we are here to help.
Help spread the word
Invite friends, share on your page and stay up to date with announcements on the EMF 5G Healthy Homes Facebook Event.
For flyers and posters to display please contact EMU Wellness.
This is another health and wellness education event hosted by EMU Wellness. Join us for an evening to elevate your understanding and connect with your local wellness community. Please contact EMU Wellness with any questions about this event.
Opportunity for local health and wellness businesses aligned with our values:
Gain exposure and promotion for your business by contributing a lucky door prize. For more information and to discuss please contact EMU Wellness.